Indi + Ash Obelisk Pant - Handwoven Canvas Indigo
- Handwoven canvas weave, yarns dyed with natural indigo dyes to achieve a unique version of a chino
- Hollywood waistband with interior drawcord with grommet exits
- Flying saucer olive wood button closure with a burnt edge
- Mother of pearl fisheye buttons at fly
- Two patch pockets
What it's made out of
- Organic cotton canvas
- 100% cotton
Where it's made
- Cold water machine wash with like colors and hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- Relaxed fit
- We recommend taking your normal size for a relaxed fit, or sizing down for a more fitted look
- Nino is 5'7" 165lbs and is wearing a size 3
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Indigofera Bryson - Sunfaded Ochre
Our favorite not-too-heavy flannel is back! Just when we think the colorway couldn't get any better, this year's Bryson comes in a retro Sunfaded Ochre that's great for cool beach nights,...
Indigofera Teeter - 6oz Cordova Denim Petrol
The Indigofera Teeter is a mash up of military design and practicality. Oversized pockets and a half placket are vintage military, while the lightweight chambray and short sleeves mean this...
Indigofera Rivera - Carson Denim Ecru
The Indigofera Rivera is an elevated updated safari its two chest pockets and two bellow pockets. Featuring contrast stitching, two chest pockets, two lower bellow pockets, custom metal buttons, and a durable ecru...
Iron Heart IHSH-359-GRN 5oz Selvedge Madras Check Short Sleeved Western Shirt - Green
Iron Heart doesn't normally do light, but when they do, it's a knockout. These Madras shirts come in at a summer ready 5oz and feature a sulphur dye check pattern.