- Please include your desired leg opening and knee measurement in the notes section at check out.
- If you would like us to hem your item to a shorter inseam length, that service is included with tapering at no extra charge. Please include that measurement in the notes at check out as well. Hems are performed on a Vintage Union Special 43200G.
- If you have any questions about how to measure your item or anything else please contact email@example.com
Fit & Measurement
How to Measure
- To measure your leg opening: Lay the leg of your item flat and measure straight across the hem at the very bottom of the leg
- To measure your items knee: Lay your jeans flat and with a fabric measuring tape follow the inseam from the crotch seam to 13” and then measure straight across the leg.
Shipping & Returns
- You will receive a estimate of completion once the garment has been received.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to Franklin and Poe for repair. The $10 shipping fee at checkout serves as your return shipping and handling fee.
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Hemmed or altered items cannot be returned. Please be sure of your inseam measurements prior to submitting your order.
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis we are taking extra precautions to offer repair and alteration services. We require that all garments be washed and unworn before they are shipped to us -...
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis we are taking extra precautions to offer repair and alteration services. We require that all garments be washed and unworn before they are shipped to us...