Wesco Boots Hendrik - Maryam Bruciato Horsehide
The Hendrik is a service boot style with European influences. The upper is made of vegetable tanned Maryam TPR Bruciato horse rump, a beautiful full grain leather that starts off firm, but breaks in and patinas with wear showing off the rich characteristics. The TPR is a resin finish creating a sheen similar to shell cordovan. The Hendrik is built using a superior stitchdown construction. Leather is used for the midsole, heel base, insoles, and for the removable insert. Each pair comes with rawhide and tan laces.
- Maryam Bruciato Horsehide7” height
- ##700 Vibram Sole
- Brass Eyelets
- Lightweight brown upper stitching
- White Outsole Stitching
- Dress cap toes
- Brown edge sole and heel
- Includes both rawhide leather laces and tan nylon laces
WHAT IT'S MADE OUT OF
- Maryam Bruciato Horsehide
WHERE IT'S MADE
- Scappoose, Oregon
Fit & Measurement
- MP95 Last
- Standard D width
- We recommend taking 1/2 a size down to true to Brannock device
- Please contact us with specific sizing questions and we will work with you to determine the best size for you
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.