Upstate Stock Ragg Wool Gloves with Deerskin
The Upstate Stock Ragg Wool gloves will keep your hands toasty this Winter. Ragg wool is a blend of nylon and wool, and the nylon allows the gloves to retain their shape without stretching out. The wool adds warmth, and will wick away moisture to keep your hands dry. The deerskin patch adds just enough grip and protection. These full finger gloves will be your go-to all Winter long.
- American Ragg Wool.
- Labels are removable.
- Cuff hems are serged with elastic to retain shape after washing.
- 2.5 ounce deerskin patch on palm.
- Deerskin patch attached using a century old Singer chain-stitch post bed machine
- Small: 9in height, 3 5/8in width
- Medium: 10.25in height, 4in width
- Large: 11in height, 4.25in width
What it's made out of
- 85% USA wool, 15% USA nylon.
Where it's Made
- Knitted in upstate New York, finished in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A.
- Hand wash with gentle detergent such as Woolite, air dry. Treat deerskin with a leather cream or oil to re-hydrate. Lay flat to dry.
Fit & Measurement
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.