UES Heavy Flannel Shirt - Indigo
The indigo shirts are similar in fabric to the heavy flannel shirts UES is best known for. Woven with indigo rope-dyed yarns, this process does not penetrate the core of the yarns, over time this fabric will start to reveal its white core in the most worn in areas. As the weaving process for these indigo threads dye the machines blue, very few factories and machines are capable of producing this fabric.
- 14.5oz heavy selvedge flannel
- Woven on old shuttle loom
- Acorn pockets
- Ivory Palm Nut buttons
- Two front flap acorn pockets
- Chain Stitched main body seams
- One wash - little to no shrinkage
What it’s made out of
- 100% cotton
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and wears a size 3
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Chest Length Sleeve Shoulder 2-S 20.5 27.125 24.75 17.625 3-M 21.75 28.125 25.375 18.5 4-L 23.375 29.25 26 19.75 5-XL 24.875 29.25 26 21
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.