The Flat Head SNR-101L Block Check Flannel Shirt - Red/Black
The Flat Head Block Check Flannel is made from a herringbone weave in a buffalo check pattern. Woven on old shuttle looms, these flannels have uneven yarns providing both a textured hand and heat retention. The inside is brushed for comfort, and the flannel is finished with urea cats eye buttons.
- Original block check fabric from Japan
- Two needle stitch detail
- Rounded flap pocket
- Spread collar
- Cat eye buttons
What it’s made out of
- 100% cotton
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
- Slimmer fit than the work shirts
- We recommend taking your normal size for a slim fit or sizing up for a roomier fit
- Andrew is 5'10" and is wearing a 40
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Chest Length Sleeve Shoulder 38 19.75 26 26.5 17.25 40 20.75 27.25 25.5 18 42 21.25 28.5 26 19 44 21.75 29 26.25 19.25
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.