Sugarcane 2014 Slim Tapered - One Wash 12 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
- 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- Pure Indigo Dyed Yarn
- Pink-Line Selvedge ID
- Zimbabwe & Texas Cotton Blend - Double Ring Spun
- Slim-tapered fit
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Sugar Cane 2014 is a slim-tapered fit; medium rise, slim (but not skinny) thigh with only a slight taper from the knee to hem.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size 32
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Up to 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugar Cane Fiction Romance 4.5 oz. Polka Dot Work Shirt
The Sugar Cane Fiction Romance work shirt should be owned just for the sake of its name alone. Who doesn't need a little more fiction and a little more romance...
Sugarcane 2009 Slim Straight - One Wash 12 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
The Sugarcane 2009 is the slim straight cut from Sugarcane. It's been called the 1947 Model Type II, because if you think of what a traditional 501 jean from 1947 would look...