Sugarcane 2009 Slim Straight - One Wash 12 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
The Sugarcane 2009 is the slim straight cut from Sugarcane. It's been called the 1947 Model Type II, because if you think of what a traditional 501 jean from 1947 would look like, this has the same feel, just a slimmer profile in the thigh and leg. The denim is on the lighter side of the mid-weight denim range weighing in at 12 oz., and is a combination of American and Zimbabwean cottons that have been double ring spun for softness. If you're looking for a no-brainer pair of jeans with all the details of high-end Japanese denim, this is it.
- 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- Pure Indigo Dyed Yarn
- Pink-Line Selvedge ID
- Zimbabwe & Texas Cotton Blend - Double Ring Spun
- Slim-straight fit
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Sugar Cane 2009 is a slim-straight fit; medium rise, slim (but not skinny) thigh with only a slight taper from the knee to hem.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size 32
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Up to 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugar Cane 1962 14oz Type III Denim Jacket - One Wash
The Sugar Cane 1962 jacket is an homage to the year the first Type III jacket, the Levi's 557, was released. While the fit is a bit more modern (i.e. roomier), the...
Sugar Cane Madras Check S/S Button Down Shirt - Brown
$ 69.30 $ 99.00
Summertime and the living is easy with the Sugar Cane Madras Short Sleeve Shirt. This lightweight check fabric hails from Chennai, India (formerly Madras) - the only place that weaves...
Sugar Cane 2022 Awa Ai Natural Indigo - 13oz Slim Tapered Denim
The new 2022 Awa Ai natural indigo is a right hand twill denim that is produced by blending Awa Ai and indigo and then rope dyed to give it a...
Sugar Cane 14oz Straight Leg Hawaii - Rinsed
The Sugar Cane 14oz Hawaii is a blend of cotton and sugar cane fibers and dyed with Hawaiian indigo and Ryukyu indigo, giving it a rich blue tone and textured feel....