Sugarcane 2009 Slim Straight - One Wash 12 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
- 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- Pure Indigo Dyed Yarn
- Pink-Line Selvedge ID
- Zimbabwe & Texas Cotton Blend - Double Ring Spun
- Slim-straight fit
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Sugar Cane 2009 is a slim-straight fit; medium rise, slim (but not skinny) thigh with only a slight taper from the knee to hem.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size 32
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Up to 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugar Cane 2021 Slim Tapered - 14.25oz Japanese Selvedge Denim
Sugar Cane's newest fit, the 2021 slim tapered, has all the adjustments in the right places. The 2021 is a slim tapered fit, that features a slightly higher rise and...
Sugar Cane 1947 Straight Leg - One Wash Japanese Selvedge Denim
Sugar Cane's 1947 denim is as close of a reproduction of the Levi's iconic 1947 501s as there is right now. The brand modeled the fit, fabric, hardware, and construction off a vintage pair of...
Sugar Cane Straight Leg Okinawa - Rinsed
The Sugar Cane Okinawa denim is truly unique, made from a blend of cotton and sugar cane fibers. This 14oz left hand twill denim starts off crunchy with incredible details: neppy...
Sugar Cane Slim Straight - Edo Ai Denim
For their 55th anniversary, Sugar Cane releases two limited edition Edo-Ai pieces, a Type I jacket and a slim straight pair of jeans. The Edo-Ai collection celebrates and preserves traditional Japanese indigo dying methods. The denim is made...