Sugar Cane 1947 Straight Leg - One Wash Japanese Selvedge Denim
Sugar Cane's 1947 denim is as close of a reproduction of the Levi's iconic 1947 501s as there is right now. The brand modeled the fit, fabric, hardware, and construction off a vintage pair of '47 501s. The Sugar Cane version has been part of their Standard Denim lineup since 2002 and features a period accurate 14.25oz denim weight, button fly, hidden rivets, and selvedge coin pocket. This fit is high waisted with a full straight leg
- 14.25oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Fit and fabric modeled after 1947 Levi’s 501
- Button fly
- Selvedge coin pocket
- Deer leather patch
- Hidden rivets
- Unsanforized fabric that’s been one washed to remove shrinkage
What it's made out of
- 14.25oz Japanese selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- High waist, full straight leg
- Andrew is 5’10” and 175lbs and wears a size 32
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugar Cane 1962 14oz Type III Denim Jacket - One Wash
The Sugar Cane 1962 jacket is an homage to the year the first Type III jacket, the Levi's 557, was released. While the fit is a bit more modern (i.e. roomier), the...
Sugar Cane Madras Check S/S Button Down Shirt - Brown
Summertime and the living is easy with the Sugar Cane Madras Short Sleeve Shirt. This lightweight check fabric hails from Chennai, India (formerly Madras) - the only place that weaves...
Sugar Cane 2022 Awa Ai Natural Indigo - 13oz Slim Tapered Denim
The new 2022 Awa Ai natural indigo is a right hand twill denim that is produced by blending Awa Ai and indigo and then rope dyed to give it a...
Sugar Cane 14oz Straight Leg Hawaii - Rinsed
The Sugar Cane 14oz Hawaii is a blend of cotton and sugar cane fibers and dyed with Hawaiian indigo and Ryukyu indigo, giving it a rich blue tone and textured feel....