Sugar Cane 1947 Straight Leg - One Wash Japanese Selvedge Denim
Sugar Cane's 1947 denim is as close of a reproduction of the Levi's iconic 1947 501s as there is right now. The brand modeled the fit, fabric, hardware, and construction off a vintage pair of '47 501s. The Sugar Cane version has been part of their Standard Denim lineup since 2002 and features a period accurate 14.25oz denim weight, button fly, hidden rivets, and selvedge coin pocket. This fit is high waisted with a full straight leg
- 14.25oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Fit and fabric modeled after 1947 Levi’s 501
- Button fly
- Selvedge coin pocket
- Deer leather patch
- Hidden rivets
- Unsanforized fabric that’s been one washed to remove shrinkage
What it's made out of
- 14.25oz Japanese selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- High waist, full straight leg
- Andrew is 5’10” and 175lbs and wears a size 32
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Sugar Cane Short Sleeve Indigo Vertical Striped Work Shirt
The Sugar Cane Vertical Striped Work Shirt a perfect short sleeve button up for work and play. The fabric is a light 100% selvedge striped cotton that's soft and breathable....
Sugar Cane Coke Stripe Work Shirt - Beige
Back in the day, your favorite soda brand would have a jingle on the radio, contain real sugar, and be delivered to you by someone wearing a striped work uniform....
Sugar Cane Coke Stripe Work Shirt - Grey
Back in the day, your favorite soda brand would have a jingle on the radio, contain real sugar, and be delivered to you by someone wearing a striped work uniform. The Sugar...
Sugar Cane 5oz Indigo Check Work Shirt - Off White
The Sugar Cane Indigo Check Work Shirt draws inspiration from historical Edo Period indigo-dyed garments. The fabric is made up of 90% cotton and 10% sugar cane, and is woven...