Stevenson Overall Co. Saddle Horn Type II Jacket - Indigo
Stevenson Overall draws inspiration from period correct garments, even so far as to use many of the same techniques, but puts its own spin. They use modern materials when necessary to increase the durability and update the fits to be more modern, but the heart and soul of these garments is still classic vintage workwear. The Saddle Horn Type II Jacket is a perfect example of that. A beautiful 11 oz. Zimbabwe cotton denim is not too heavy but still has structure and incredible fade potential. Zimbabwe cotton is some of the longest staple cotton fibers in the world so you can be assured that the denim will last wash after wash. Classic details like singe stitch flat felled seams increase strength and durabaility and add to the overall vintage workwear look. This jacket truly is a piece of art.
- 11 oz. Raw Denim
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Single stitch flat felled seams
- Curved front yoke
- Two front pockets
What it's made out of
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- Slim fit. We recommend taking your normal jacket size for a slim fit, or sizing up for a roomier fit suitable for layering underneath.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size medium
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Baseball Shirt - Smoke
$ 129.50 $ 185.00
The summer reminds me of hot sticky weather, cold beer, and a good baseball game. 3sixteen's Baseball Shirt is made from Tencel, a particular lyocell fabric that's extremely soft and...
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and...
3sixteen Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel - Black/White
$ 199.50 $ 285.00
The Drunk Check Crosscut Flannel combines a unique buffalo plaid pattern with a seasonal favorite, the Crosscut shirt. If you stare closely enough at the shirt, you might think you’ve...
3sixteen Garment Dyed Pocket Tee - Clove
3sixteen garment dyed pocket tees are made from their heavyweight jersey fabric. The tees are manufactured in San Francisco then garment dyed in Los Angeles. These colorways are limited in...