Stevenson Overall Co. Saddle Horn Type II Jacket - Indigo
Stevenson Overall draws inspiration from period correct garments, even so far as to use many of the same techniques, but puts its own spin. They use modern materials when necessary to increase the durability and update the fits to be more modern, but the heart and soul of these garments is still classic vintage workwear. The Saddle Horn Type II Jacket is a perfect example of that. A beautiful 11 oz. Zimbabwe cotton denim is not too heavy but still has structure and incredible fade potential. Zimbabwe cotton is some of the longest staple cotton fibers in the world so you can be assured that the denim will last wash after wash. Classic details like singe stitch flat felled seams increase strength and durabaility and add to the overall vintage workwear look. This jacket truly is a piece of art.
- 11 oz. Raw Denim
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Single stitch flat felled seams
- Curved front yoke
- Two front pockets
What it's made out of
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- Slim fit. We recommend taking your normal jacket size for a slim fit, or sizing up for a roomier fit suitable for layering underneath.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size medium
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Crosscut Flannel - Dijon
$ 161.00 $ 230.00
The Crosscut Flannels are the hitmakers for 3sixteen. Year after year these flannels continue to excite, and we think this year's is the best yet. The fabric is soft and...
3sixteen Crosscut Flannel - Indigo Buffalo Plaid
The Crosscut Flannel has been around almost as long as the brand itself, and year after year is one of the most interesting releases. This shirt is uniquely 3sixteen, featuring...
3sixteen Crosscut Western - Stonewashed Denim
The 3sixteen Stonewashed Crosscut is inspired by classic Wrangler western shirts. The fabric is a 10oz denim with a deep indigo warp. Once stonewashed, the depth of the indigo really appears....
3sixteen French Terry Pullover Hoody - Olive
$ 129.50 $ 185.00
The 3sixteen French Terry fleece has been given a garment dye in olive, and comes in a perfect year round weight of 400gsm. Built for layering, the cut on these...