Shoes Like Pottery SLP01 JP Low Top Sneaker- Grey
The Shoes Like Pottery Low Top Sneakers are as understated as they are beautiful. Their beauty lies not in flashy colors or trendy materials, but in the handmade construction of every pair. The canvas upper is sewn together then glued to the outsole with a tape made of natural rubber in a process that can't be done by machine. It must be done by hand. Once the upper is cemented to the outsole, the whole shoe is fired in a kiln for 70 minutes in a process known as ka-ryu. This process causes the sulfur in the outsole to react, returning the natural rubber to its original state and creating an outsole that is soft, flexible and durable. This process is very similar to how Japanese pottery is made and the result is a simple, timeless sneaker that will last for years.
- Canvas upper
- Natural rubber outsole
- Vulcanization process creates an incredibly soft, durable, flexible shoe
- Metal eyelets
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton canvas upper, natural rubber outsole
Where it's Made
- Lace ‘em up, wear ‘em out
Fit & Measurement
- True to brannock size
- This sneaker does not come in half sizes. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing down one half size. For example, if you are typically a 9.5, we recommend sizing down to 9.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.