Schott NYC PER62 Perfecto Teacore Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Since they invented the asymmetric motorcycle leather jacket in 1928, Schott NYC's Perfecto has been synonymous with toughness, longevity, and effortless cool. This iconic motorcycle jacket is now available in black teacore leather, which with time and wear, reveals accents of brown natural leather beneath the black overdye. And out of the box, this leather is incredibly smooth and supple.
- Teacore leather
- Conmar zippers
- Asymmetrical front zipper, belt, snap-down lapels, and traditional zippered sleeve cuffs
- Grommet vented underarm footballs
- Bi-swing back panels
- Large back panel design
- Cotton yellow herringbone lining
What it’s made out of
- Teacore leather
Where it’s made
- Union, New Jersey
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend taking your normal size for a slim fit
- Andrew is 5’10” 175lbs and is wearing a medium
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Chest Length Sleeve Shoulder M 22 26 26.25 17.5 L 23 26.5 26.5 18 XL 25 28 26.5 19 XXL 26.25 28 27 20
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.