Samurai S5000VX25oz-TM 25oz Limited "Saigoku Musou" Model Straight Fit - One Wash
The very limited edition S5000VX25oz-TM 25oz "Saigoku-Musou" model is the newest heavyweight option in the Samurai lineup. This model combines the relaxed straight profile of the S5000 fit with an unbelievably wearable special 25oz denim.
The term Saigoku Musou means best samurai (Musou) in West Japan (Saigoku). Named after Tachibana Muneshige - a Momoyama period samurai and Edo period lord, he is one of the most famous samurais from Western Japan, known for his military capabilities and loyalty to his land and people.
Like Tachibana Muneshige, this denim is both and strong and benevolent. The 25oz denim is substantial, yet surprisingly soft and wearable from the start. The features of this limited edition includes an iron made pine button, copper rivets, and an extra special pocket bag design.
- 25oz custom selvedge denim
- Iron gold pine tree buttons
- Copper coin-shaped rivets
- Custom leather patch and flasher
- One-washed, little to no shrinking with a cold wash and hang dry
What it's made out of
- 25oz custom selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Straight fit
- One washed, little to no shrinking with a cold wash and hang dry
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a size 33
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Samurai SSS22-SHR-OVS Shuriken Wabash Stripe Shirt
The Shuriken Wabash is one of Samurai's most popular shirts. The fabric is made from a distressed 8oz indigo/black denim. The wabash pattern is discharged printed and consists of small shuriken...
Samurai SS22-02W Natural Indigo Stripey Slub Shirt
The Samurai Natural Indigo Stripey Slub Shirt is a work shirt with a subtle slub pattern. Made of hand-dyed natural indigo-dyed yarns, the slub threads are woven into the warp threads...
Samurai SS22-01W Natural Indigo Oxford Shirt
The Samurai Natural Indigo Oxford is one heck of a show-stopping shirt. The yarns are hand-dyed in three different shades of indigo, and the fabric is woven on low tension...
Samurai S510XX21ozII 21oz Cho-Kiwami Selvedge Regular Straight - One Wash
The Cho-Kiwami is a 21oz denim, the heaviest in Samurai's core XX model, woven on old wooden shuttle looms by the most skilled craftsmen. Textured yet soft with a dark...