Samurai S0170GNX 17oz Uguisu Denim - Straight Tapered
The Uguisu, also called the Japanese bush warbler, is a small bird known for its melodic songs often heard at the start of spring. For SS22, Samurai Jeans have launched a very limited "Uguisu" denim with a greenish/brown hue similar to the coloring of the bird. This denim is modeled after vintage British military fabric, with the weight, character, and color closely reproduced. This 17oz left hand twill denim was woven in the famed Shinya Mills, and jam packed full of slubby character. The fit on this denim is just about perfect, a mid-rise straight tapered cut that's not too baggy and not too slim. The Uguisu Denim is available only outside of Japan to just a few stores worldwide.
- 17oz left hand twill Uguisu Selvedge
- Syogyo-mujo jacquard lining
- Iron made lime button
- Copper made rivets
- Super thick cowhide leather patch
- One-washed and pre-shrunk, little to no shrinking expected with a cold wash and hang dry
What it’s made out of
- 100% cotton (60% USA/30% Australian/10% Brazilian composition)
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 30 30 10.5 11.75 7.75 35 31 31.5 10.75 12.5 8 35 32 32.5 11 12.5 8 35 33 33.5 11.25 13 8.375 35 34 34 11.5 13.125 8.5 35 35 34.5 11.5 13.375 8.625 35 36 35.75 11.75 13.625 8.75 35.75 38 37.5 12.25 14.25 9.125 35.75
Shipping & Returns
Please select all options.