Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger 8084 - Black Harness
The Red Wing Heritage 8084 Iron Rangers are made out of the Black Harness leather. These feature a Vibram 430 Mini-lug sole that provides better footing in inclement weather, with leather insole and cork midsole for a custom comfort overtime. The Iron Rangers make for the perfect everyday boot, with its specific workwear detailed cap toe and speed hooks.
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Nickel Eyelets
- Vibram 430 Mini-lug outsole
- Red Wing Last #8
What it’s made out of
- Amber Harness Leather
Where it’s made
- S.B. Foot Tannery, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Remove the laces. Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt. For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply Red Wing Shoes Leather Cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry. Proper conditioning helps preserve the finish and life of your footwear. Use Red Wing's All Natural Boot Oil, Mink Oil or All Natural Leather Conditioner. You can apply these conditioners with your fingers, soft cloth or sponge.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.