Red Wing Heritage 8146 Rough Neck Moc Toe - Briar Oil Slick Leather
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Nickel Eyelets
- Vibram lug sole
- Red Wing Last #23
- Steel shank
What it’s made out of
- Briar Oil-Slick Leather
Where it’s made
- S.B. Foot Tannery, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Remove the laces. Take a rubber cleaning bar to wipe away any dirt and dark stains. Then take a suede brush to remove any rubber shavings on the rough-out boot. Apply Mink Oil to help strengthen and preserve the leather. This can be done with your fingers or a soft cloth. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of Leather Protector to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 1907 - Copper Rough and Tough
These Red Wing Heritage 1907 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Copper Rough and Tough leather, one of Red Wing's most popular leathers. The oils used in the...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 875 - Oro Legacy
The Red Wing Heritage 875 is an American icon. The 875 was reintroduced in 2013, bringing back the original leather and hardware. These 6” moc toe boot are made out...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 8833 - Hawthorne Abeline
These Red Wing Heritage 8833 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Hawthorne Abeline roughout leather. These boots feature a Good Year Welt and the always comfortable Traction Tread rubber...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 8849 - Black Prairie
The 8849 Classic Moc is made out of the Black Prairie Leather from Red Wing’s famous S.B. Foot Tannery in Minnesota. The Black Prairie leather is a teacore one, and with wear...