Red Wing Heritage 875
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Nickel Eyelets
- Traction Tred
- Red Wing Last #23
- 48 inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
What it’s made out of
- Oro Legacy Leather
Where it’s made
- S.B. Foot Tannery, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Remove the laces. Take a rubber cleaning bar to wipe away any dirt and dark stains. Then take a suede brush to remove any rubber shavings on the rough-out boot. Apply Mink Oil to help strengthen and preserve the leather. This can be done with your fingers or a soft cloth. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of Leather Protector to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
Red Wing Heritage 8085
The Red Wing Heritage 8085 Iron Rangers are made out of the ever popular Copper Rough and Tough Leather. The 8085 also feature the new grip sole that provides better...
Iron Heart IH-666S-21 Indigo 21oz. Selvedge Denim - Slim Cut
The Iron Heart IH-666S-21 jean is proof that the devil's in the details. Nicknamed the "Devil's Fit", this jean features the signature Iron Heart 21oz denim, but in a more modern...
Red Wing Heritage Women 3375
Finally. The Red Wing Heritage for Women. Women now have their own high quality, durable, stylish boots that women have been borrowing from men for years. The 3375 is modeled...
Red Wing Heritage 8083
These Red Wing Heritage 8083 Iron Rangers are made out of Hawthorne Muleskinner Leather, Red Wing’s version of the roughout. Instead of splitting the hide, Red Wing uses the other...