Red Wing Heritage Blacksmith 3345 - Black Prairie
The Red Wing Heritage 3345 Blacksmith is a recreation of one of Red Wing's earliest work boots. Designed to make it through week after week of tough farm work and still shine up for those special occasions. This was the kind of boot that was meant to be the only boot you needed. And in that regard, nothing has changed from the old versions to the new. Featuring Red Wing's iconic Black Prairie leather - a brown base leather that has been overdyed in black - this boot will handle everything you throw at it and still manage to look proper with a suit.
- Black Prairie leather
- Vibram 430 Mini-lug sole
- Leather insole
- Dull gilt hooks and eyelets
- Goodyear Welt
- Red Wing Last 8
- Steel shank
- 48 inch brown flat waxed laces
What it's made out ofBlack Prairie leather
Where it's MadeRed Wing, MN U.S.A.
CareBrush off dirt and wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Apply Red Wing Leather Cleaner and/or All Natural Conditioner as needed.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Red Wing Heritage 8-Inch Classic Moc 877 - Oro Legacy
The 8-inch Classic Moc stands tall as one of the most iconic boots in the Red Wing Heritage line. Born from the archives, this rugged lifestyle boot is built with...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 1907 - Copper Rough and Tough
These Red Wing Heritage 1907 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Copper Rough and Tough leather, one of Red Wing's most popular leathers. The oils used in the...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 875 - Oro Legacy
The Red Wing Heritage 875 is an American icon. The 875 was reintroduced in 2013, bringing back the original leather and hardware. These 6” moc toe boot are made out...
Red Wing Heritage Classic Moc 8856 - Oxblood Mesa
These Red Wing Heritage 6” moc toe boot are made out of the Oxblood Mesa Leather from Red Wing’s famous S.B. Foot Tannery in Minnesota. These boots are oil-tanned, and...