Red Wing Heritage 1907
These Red Wing Heritage 1907 Classic Moc 6" boots are made out of Copper Rough and Tough leather, one of Red Wing's most popular leathers. The oils used in the tanning process make for an incredibly tough leather that will age beautifully over time. These boots feature a Norwegian-like welt and the always comfortable Traction Tread rubber outsole. Red Wing has been making Moc Toe boots since the 1950's and there's a reason they're still made today. They're just damn good boots.
- Norwegian-like Welt
- Nickel Eyelets
- Traction Tread outsole
- Red Wing Last No. 45
What it’s made out of
- Copper Rough and Tough Leather
Where it’s made
- S.B. Foot Tannery, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Remove the laces. Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt. For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply Red Wing Shoes Leather Cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry. Proper conditioning helps preserve the finish and life of your footwear. Use Red Wing's All Natural Boot Oil, Mink Oil or All Natural Leather Conditioner. You can apply these conditioners with your fingers, soft cloth or sponge. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of Leather Protector to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
- To see how it’s done check out this video.
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend going with ½ a size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.