Opie Way James Court Lo - Horween Color 8 Chromexcel
The James Court Lo is Opie Way's take on the classic 70s-era court sneaker, and all made right here in the USA. The leather upper is made from our favorite burgundy Horween Color 8 chromexcel while the sole is an Italian rubber cupsole. In addition to using American leather, the thread and laces is sourced locally and the production is cut and sewn in North Carolina. Best of all these sneakers are made with a sidewall stitch allowing them to be resoled and re-crafted, ensuring they stay with you for many years to come!
- Classic 70's era court sneaker
- Color 8 Horween chromexcel upper
- Italian rubber cupsole
- American leather, with thread and laces sourced locally and the production is cut and sewn in North Carolina
- Made with a sidewall stitch allowing them to be resoled and re-crafted
What it's made out of
- Upper: color 8 Horween chromexcel
- Sole: Italian rubber cupsole
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- Standard width and fits true to size
- We recommend taking your normal sneaker size
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.