Mister Freedom California Lot. 64 - AWA-ai Denim
The Californian Lot 64 jeans are the classic straight leg jeans with a touch of taper from Mister Freedom. The fit is relaxed with plenty of room in the top block and thighs and an almost straight leg from the knee down to the leg opening.
This iteration is made with Sugar Cane Denim's AWA-ai denim. This right hand twill denim is a 70% cotton and 30% sugar cane blend, with a reddish indigo coloring and a neppy appearance and feel.
- Sugar Cane Co “AWA-ai” fiber denim (blend of 70% cotton x 30% sugarcane fibers), 13 Oz., white/green line selvedge ID, dark indigo hue, dry, hairy and neppy, milled in Japan
- Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern and fit
- Classic mid-rise
- Button fly, original MF®-branded ‘silver’ tack buttons
- Selvedge leg outseam
- Fancy NOS stripe twill pocketing
- MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets
- Natural cowhide leather MF®-branded patch on rear pocket. Will patinate with age
- Twelve types of 100% cotton threads used for construction (gauge and color combination), mostly yellow and orange
- Coin pocket with concealed selvedge
- Selvedge button hole fly placket
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket bar-tack stitching
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket reinforcement
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher. Please note that some product photos above feature a black early proto flasher, not the red (“Sakura” edition) actually designed and used for the Awa-ai Californian production
- Made in California, USA, in an ethically-responsible and small family-owned factory
What it's made out of
- Blend of 70% cotton x 30% sugarcane fibers
Where it's Made
- California, USA
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Unsanforized, will shrink to tag size after the initial soak/wash
- We recommend taking your normal denim size
- The lot 64 fit is a mid-rise with a straight leg and a very subtle taper li>
- Unsanforized, these measurements are taken for the unwashed denim
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 30 31.25 12.25 12 8.75 33.5 31 32 12.5 12.375 8.75 33.5 32 33.25 12.75 12.625 9 35 33 34 13 13 9 35 34 35.5 13.25 13 9.25 35 36 37 13.75 13.5 9.5 35
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.