Left Field NYC Work Uniform Denim - Black Diamond
What's more American than apple pie? - The Left Field NYC Work Uniform Denim. The Black Diamond uses 12oz fabric from the American Mt Vernon Mill. There's no hiding the inspiration behind this pair, every detail is an homage to classic American workwear such as the contrast stitching, Conmar brass zipper, green bartacks and button holes, slash pockets, and the Left Field Work Uniform label.
- Mt Vernon Black denim 12 oz twill
- Reproduction brass Conmar zipper in fly
- Slash pockets for easy access and coin pocket
- Patch pockets
What it's made out of
- Mt Vernon Black denim 12 oz twill
- 100% cotton
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Left Field NYC Tweed Sweater - Galaxy Merino Wool
The county Donegal in Ireland is world renowned for their wool textile production. Specifically, "Genuine Donegal Tweed" is fabric with small multicolored bits of yarn woven irregularly to create a...
Left Field NYC Tweed Sweater - Sky Mohair/Merino Wool
The county Donegal in Ireland is world renowned for their wool textile production. Specifically, "Genuine Donegal Tweed" is fabric with small multicolored bits of yarn woven in irregularly to create...
Left Field Coveralls - 12oz Mount Vernon Hickory Stripe
The Left Field Work Uniform Coveralls are inspired by 1940s service station uniforms. This one piece suit is made from a 12oz hickory stripe from Mt. Vernon Mills. The details...
Left Field NYC Greaser - 18oz Slub Indigo Collect Mills
The Left Field NYC Greaser fit is a straight fit that's not too slim and not too tapered, sitting perfectly between the Atlas and Chelsea fits. This cut sits high with a...