John Lofgren Wabash Engineer Boots - Horween CXL Black
The Wabash Engineer boot is based off vintage engineer boots from John Lofgren's collection, and carefully refined to meet the brand's Made in Japan's highest standards. The result is a top-of-the-line engineer boots with the finest construction, stitching, materials, and attention to detail.
Lot No. LK-003
Horween Chromexcel uppers
Goodyear welt construction with USA made storm welts
Heavy single, double and triple stitched sewing
Made in Japan brass buckles
1.75" stacked woodsman heel, 10.75" shaft
Japanese made steel shanks
USA made Vibram 705 half soles and 700 heels
Embossed padded leather heel pad
Built on the John Lofgren 110 last
Includes Japanese made John Lofgren Bootmaker box and dust bags
WHAT IT'S MADE OUT OF
Horween Chromexcel uppers
WHERE IT'S MADE
Brush off dirt and wipe with a damp cloth to clean
Apply leather cleaner and/or natural conditioner as needed
Fit & Measurement
- Built on the John Lofgren 110 last
- D/Medium width
- We recommend taking half a size down from your normal Brannock device size.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.