John Lofgren Combat Boot - Dark Olive Chromexcel
The JLB Combat Boot is based of the WWII era US Army Type II service boot. The original details are here: cap toe with brogue, but everything else has been modernized. These combat boots were crafted by skilled Japanese craftsmen using a Horween chromexcel leather and finished with goodyear welted construction using American made storm welts.
Lot No. LK-014
Horween Chromexcel uppers
Goodyear welted construction using USA made storm welts
Single, double, triple and quadruple stitched sewing
1.5" stacked heel, 6" shaft
Japanese made steel shanks
USA made Vibram 700 cork soles and 7335 cork heels
Embossed padded leather heel pad
Includes Japanese made John Lofgren Bootmaker box and dust bags
What it's made out of
- Horween Chromexcel Dark Olive Leather
Where it's Made
- Brush off dirt and wipe with a damp cloth to clean
- Apply leather cleaner and/or natural conditioner as needed
Fit & Measurement
- Built on the John Lofgren 120 last
- We recommend going with size smaller than your normal shoe size (Brannock Device measurement). It should fit comfortably tight with room to wiggle your toes.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.