Iron Heart IHM-41-GRN Quilted Lining M65 Field Jacket - Olive Drab Green
The M-65 Field Jacket was first issued to the US Military in 1965, at the start of the Vietnam War. This version improved on previous military field coats adding further functionality with a tucked in hood, added wind resistance, a removable interior liner, and extra pockets. Not only was the M-65 popular with service members, it became part of the cultural lexicon, appearing in various movies as well seen on celebrities and counter-culture icons.
Iron Heart's IHM-41-GRN version stays true to the original, with select modifications for improvement. Using a 50/50 cotton/nylon blend shell, this jacket comes with a removable padded quilted liner so you can continue to wear this jacket in the cooler months.. They've also added side hand-warmer and interior pockets.
M65 field jacket
8oz 50% cotton/50% nylon shell
Reactive dyed - no colour loss to be expected
Removable quilted nylon lining with polyester filling
Two-way heavy duty YKK zipper
Snap fastening zip cover
Hand warmer side pockets
Two large storage pockets with snap fastenings
Two breast pockets with snap fastenings
Velcro fastening throat latch and cuff adjusters
Zippered pocket in collar containing 100% polyester ripstop hood
Drawstrings at waist and hemline
Bi-swing shoulder pleats
What it’s made out of
- 50% Cotton 50% Nylon Shell, Quilted Nylon Liner
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Chest Length Sleeve Shoulder S 20.5 28 25 16.75 M 21.25 28.5 25.75 17.25 L 22 30 26.25 18 XL 23.5 30.5 27 18.75
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.