Iron Heart IH-634S Indigo 21 oz. Selvedge Denim - Straight Cut
The IH-634S is Iron Heart's signature jean in their world famous 21oz fabric. It is quite possibly the jean against which all others are measured. The jean equivalent of the "Most Interesting Man in the World". This jean features super heavy 21oz denim that is so soft it feels much lighter because of it's loose weave. The break-in of these jeans is easy, despite the weight and heft of the denim. The cut is based off the 1966 Levi's 501, a straight fit with a medium rise and slight taper at the bottom. These jeans are sanforized so no need to soak these guys before wearing. Throw them on and you won't want to take them off.
- Super heavy but super soft 21oz. indigo denim
- Button fly
- Hidden rivets
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Custom heavy duty natural leather patch
- Canvas pocket bags
What it's made out of
- 21oz custom Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Classic straight cut. Medium-high rise, roomier thigh, tapered slightly to the knee, then straight from knee to leg opening
- Luke is 5’10” tall, weighs 180 lbs. and wears a size 33
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 30 28.25 10.375 11.75 8 34 31 28.75 10 12 8.25 34 32 30 10.125 12.25 8.5 34 33 30.5 10.25 12.5 8.625 34 34 31.5 10.5 13 8.75 34 35 32 10.75 13.25 9 34n 36 33 11 13.5 9.25 35 38 34 11.375 14 9.625 36
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.