Iron Heart IH-634S Indigo 21 oz. Selvedge Denim - Straight Cut
The IH-634S is Iron Heart's signature jean in their world famous 21oz fabric. It is quite possibly the jean against which all others are measured. The jean equivalent of the "Most Interesting Man in the World". This jean features super heavy 21oz denim that is so soft it feels much lighter because of it's loose weave. The break-in of these jeans is easy, despite the weight and heft of the denim. The cut is based off the 1966 Levi's 501, a straight fit with a medium rise and slight taper at the bottom. These jeans are sanforized so no need to soak these guys before wearing. Throw them on and you won't want to take them off.
- Super heavy but super soft 21oz. indigo denim.
- Button fly.
- Hidden rivets.
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching.
- Custom heavy duty natural leather patch.
- Canvas pocket bags.
What it's made out of21oz. custom Japanese selvedge denim.
Where it's MadeJapan
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Classic straight cut. Medium-high rise, roomier thigh, tapered slightly to the knee, then straight from knee to leg opening.
- Model is 6’1” tall, weighs 180 lbs. and wears a size 33.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|