Indigofera x Wes Lang Unbridled Blanket
Indigofera and renowned artist Wes Lang have teamed up again, for the third time, to create a limited edition blanket. The original artwork was created using charcoal sticks on paper, where the artist Lang dug deeper referencing a darker and "unbridled" expression. Each blanket is made from 100% Norwegian wool in Norway, and comes with a black twill dust bag with a shoulder strap.
- 2m x 1.5m (about 6.5” x 5”)
What it’s made out of
- 100% Norweigan Wool
Where it’s made
- Spot Clean
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Indigofera Dia de Muertos Blanket
To Indigofera, blankets stand side-by-side with their denim as something that is made to age beautifully with use. Made by the last remaining family-owned blanket producer in Norway, these blankets...
Indigofera Fargo Trucker - Green-Beige Bedford
The Indigofera Fargo is one of their staple layering pieces. A little fuller in the body than the Copeland, this season's Fargo comes in a trucker version, featuring two hand warmer...
Indigofera Rivera - Green Cotton Ripstop
The Indigofera Rivera is an elevated updated safari its two chest pockets and two bellow pockets. Featuring contrast stitching, two chest pockets, two lower bellow pockets, custom metal buttons, and a durable...
Indigofera Kirk - Single Stripe
The Kirk is Indigofera's medium-rise straight fit. This season's version is made of a 12oz hand dyed 3x1 twill fabric from Nihon Menpu. The hickory stripe pattern is versatile and the rich blue...