Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still works over your boots. The hickory stripe fabric is tough enough to have survived life in the original American West, and details like the curved pockets and Western hip pockets give the pant an authentic feel without being over the top. The name comes from one of my all-time favorite shows, Deadwood, and honors the town's pinstripe wearing villain. Once you see it, you'll want your own pair of pinstripes.
- Exclusive 12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill fabric
- Buckle back detail
- Button fly
- Hank-dyed fabric (minimal fading)
- Twill pocket bags
What it's made out of12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- The Swearengen is a slim straight pant featuring a moderate rise, a slim top block and a gradual taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 170 lbs, and wears a size 32.
- Sanforized twill
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|