Indigofera Sierraville Blanket
To Indigofera, blankets stand side-by-side with their denim as something that is made to age beautifully with use. Made by the last remaining family-owned blanket producer in Norway, these blankets are 100% wool, oversized, and each run is limited.
- 2m x 1.5m (about 6.5” x 5”)
What it’s made out of
- Pure 100% Norwegian Lambswool
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.