Hollows Leather Trail Belt - Natural Chromexcel Brass Buckle
The Trail Belt is perfect for any occasion, not too thin and not too wide, coming in at 35mm, or 1.38". Each belt is made of 10oz thick leather, with a textured solid brass buckle, keeper loop, hand stitched buckle attachment, and teardrop holes. Each belt is handmade by Nicholas Hollows himself in his Oregon workshop.
Please note sizing info in the details section!
- To get your belt size, lay your belt flat, and measure from the edge of the leather, where it folds, to your most commonly used belt hole. That measurement that should get you to the middle hole of your Hollows Belt.
- Generally speaking, your belt size is about 3” larger than your jeans size. But the thickness of the leather plus the rise of the jeans may affect that rule of thumb, so best to measure a belt that fits you perfectly.
- Hand cut and hand stitched
- Brass Buckle and keeper loop
- 5 teardrop holes
- 35mm wide
- 10oz leather
What it's made out of
- Natural Chromexcel
Where it's Made
- Infrequent cleaning and light conditioning with neatsfoot oil
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
The 3sixteen CT-100x features their newest fit, the Classic Tapered, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more...
3sixteen CT-100xk - Rinsed Indigo Kibata
The 3sixteen CT-100xk is their ultra-popular Classic Tapered fit, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room...
3sixteen CT-120x - Shadow Selvedge
The 3sixteen CT-120x features 3sixteen’s newest fit, the Classic Tapered, in their well known "Shadow Selvedge" denim. This fit combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom...
3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody - Black
The 3sixteen Heavyweight Hoody features a custom knit 500gsm fleece, gunmetal YKK double zips and rawhide leather zip pulls. Additionally, the hood drawstring has been eliminated for a cleaner look....