Hemming with Purchase
We offer chainstitch hemming from our vintage Union Special 43200g with purchase of any pair of jeans from us. Just select the size you prefer and we'll take care of it!
Please note - All hemmed jeans are final sale and non-returnable
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- Hemmed denim are final sale and non-returnable
- If you are unsure of how to determine your inseam, please contact us and one of our staff can help guide you through the process
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
American Trench American Slub Socks
The American Trench American Slub socks are as American as you can get. Why? Because American is in the name twice. Also, these guys are made start to finish right...
American Trench Kennedy Lux Athletic Socks
The American Trench Kennedy Lux Atheletic Socks are the very definition of retro cool. Inspired by our most stylish President, JFK's own pair he wore while watching America's cup. These...
American Trench Kennedy Lux Athletic Socks - Fishtown Phila
American Trench is helping us show neighborhood love with an exclusive "Fishtown, Phila"intarsia knit on their most comfortable Kennedy Lux Athletic socks. Represent Fishtown whether you're out and about in...
American Trench Kennedy Lux Athletic Socks - Go Birds
Our pals American Trench are based just outside Philly. They've released a special version of their Kennedy Lux Athletic socks capturing the most common phrase spoke at the Linc every Sunday...