Freenote Cloth Workers Chino Slim Fit - 14oz Slub Army Green
- Coin pocket with herringbone detail
- Clean finish interior with binding
- Herringbone pocket bags from Japan
- Custom Red Wing leather branding
- Custom metal hardware from Kentucky
What it's made out of
- 14oz slub fabric from Japan
- 100% cotton
Where it's Made
- Wash on cold and hang dry
- This garment has been washed/preshrunk
Fit & Measurement
- Slim fit
- Regular rise
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Camel Duck Canvas
The Railcar Flight Trousers are made from 12 oz. American duck canvas in the traditional duck color. The design brings together a traditional workwear fabric, a modern fit, and classic...
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Seaweed Green
The Railcar Flight Trousers are made from 12 oz. American duck canvas, in a new color way called Seaweed Green. The design brings together a traditional workwear fabric, a modern fit,...
Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still...
Stevenson Overall Colts Trouser - Brown
The Stevenson Overall Colts Trouser is one a helluva pair of pants and one of the best chinos we've seen. The design is based off US Army trousers, but slimmed up...