Freenote Cloth Wilkes - 17oz Indigo Slub
What's a western fit you ask? It's the type of denim that sits higher and has enough room in the top block so you can throw your leg over a horse (or motorcycle) freely and hides that plumber's crack when sitting. It's also got enough room in the leg opening for a cowboy (or engineer) boot, but the leg is slim enough to look good on the dance floor. Putting all that together, the Wilkes sits up higher and is a not-too-full straight leg where you can comfortably fit over a boot. It's one of our favorite new fits for its clean look and functionality.
The 17oz Japanese slub fabric in black has been such a hit, it's now available in indigo! The slubbiness is subtle yet full of texture, and will fade uniquely. For those who are looking for a denim with tons of character from Freenote, look no further!
17oz slub selvedge denim from Japan
- Elongated front rise
- Regular thigh
- Regular knee
- Double needle outseam stitch
- Yoke over detail
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Tucked belt loops
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- US YKK zipper #5 from Georgia
What it's made out of
- 17oz slub selvedge denim from Japan
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Cowboy cut
- Generous top block, elongated front rise, fuller thigh, and moderate taper
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a 32
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 29 29.5 11.5 11.75 8 33 30 30.5 11.75 11.75 8.5 33 31 32 12 12.25 8.25 33 32 32.5 12 12.5 8.25 34 33 33 12.25 12.75 8.5 34 34 34 12.75 13.25 8.5 34 35 35.25 13.25 13.5 8 34 36 36.25 13.25 13.5 9 34
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.