Freenote Cloth Trabuco - 15oz Denim
Freenote Cloth's newest 15oz denim has a classic look and feel, you just might mistake it for deadstock fabric. The denim is slightly slubby and slightly hairy, and the shade is lighter than Freenote's core Kaihara mills denim. This run is limited to just 100 pairs worldwide and we're lucky to be one of the few retailers to carry it!
The Trabuco fit is perfect for those who need more room throughout the leg and not too wide or slim of a taper. It has ample room in the top block and below the knee, but with still a modern silhouette.
- 15oz selvedge denim from Japan
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Bourbon button-fly
What it's made out of
- 15oz selvedge denim from Japan
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Classic straight
- Open top block, elongated rise, added room in the upper and lower hip areas. Full cut thigh and a slight taper below the knee.
- Joe is 5’10” and 145lbs and wears a size 29
- Sanforized denim. You can expect little to no shrinking with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Freenote Cloth Jepson - Tan
The Jepson is classic fitting two pocket shirt. This season Freenote comes out with the Jepson in an 8oz yarn dyed Japanese plaid that has a bit of a tweed...
Freenote Cloth FJ-1 - Black Tan
Over the past few years the FJ-1 has become Freenote Cloth's signature leather jacket. The FJ-1 is a modified flight jacket, with a shearling collar and lined with a heavy 11oz...
Freenote Cloth Benson - Brown Stripe
The Benson is the classic over shirt, made with extra room in the chest. This version is made from a British wool with a horizontal striped pattern to it, with two...
Freenote Cloth x Franklin & Poe 6th Anniversary Tee - 9oz Mustard
Celebrating 6 years with our friends at Freenote Cloth! Our anniversary tees are printed on Freenote's 9oz tees with a design from True Hand Society. Based off an old Stones...