Freenote Cloth Trabuco - 12oz Vintage Blue
The new Trabuco are made of an 12oz vintage blue denim, Wrangler style. This denim starts off soft and light, ideal for the warmer months. The Trabuco fit is perfect for those who need more room throughout the leg and not too wide or slim of a taper. It has ample room in the top block and below the knee, but still with a modern silhouette.
- 12 ounce vintage blue denim with custom selvedge from Japan
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Bourbon button-fly
What it's made out of
- 12 ounce vintage blue denim from Japan
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Classic straight fit
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a size 32
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Freenote Cloth 13oz Pocket T-Shirt - Cream
The Freenote Cloth 13oz Pocket T-Shirt is a new classic. The custom milled heavyweight fabric features an open-ended knit that results in a drier finish. Additionally, the t-shirt is garment...
Freenote Cloth Alta - Black Plaid
The Freenote Cloth Alta overshirt is the classic heritage overshirt. Throw it on and you're out the door. Shoveling snow? Check. Grocery run? Check. Chopping wood? Check. This year's version...
Freenote Cloth Rios - 16oz Blue Brown Denim
The Freenote Rios are a slim straight fit, and one of our most popular - featuring a lower mid-rise, ample room in the top block, and a clean taper below...
Freenote Cloth Wells - Rust
The Wells shirt by Freenote Cloth is their answer to the workwear flannel. The fabric is a loose weave Japanese plaid that's both textured and soft. All the workwear details...