Freenote Cloth Rios - 16oz Blue Brown Denim
- 16oz indigo warp / brown weft denim from Japan
- Button fly construction
- Two piece waistband
- Tucked belt loops
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Japanese cotton striped lining pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Custom labels from Italy
- SB Tanning Co leather patch
What it's made out of
- 16oz indigo warp brown weft denim from Japan
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Slim straight fit
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a size 31
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please seeShipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; if you have any questions!
Freenote Cloth Alta - Stripe Wool
The Freenote Cloth Alta overshirt is the classic heritage overshirt. Throw it on and you're out the door. Shoveling snow? Check. Grocery run? Check. Chopping wood? Check. This year's version...
Freenote Cloth Benson - Ivory Wool Plaid
The Benson is Freenote's overshirt, but honestly the fit is the perfect not too baggy/not too slim one. This season's Benson comes in custom made heavy 11oz custom made plaid that's been...
Viberg Service Boot 2030 - 1060 TPR Horsebutt
Viberg's iconic 2030 Service Boot is modeled after a Canadian service dress boot last. Slimmed down even further, the 2030 features a lower profile, almond-shaped toe, and one of the...
Viberg Uplands Boot - Safari Janus Calf Suede
The Uplands Boot is Viberg's take on a refined chukka. Featuring 3-eyelets, the Uplands Boot in the Janus Calf Suede is the perfect option for those warmer months.