Freenote Cloth Avila - 15oz Denim
Freenote Cloth's newest 15oz denim has a classic look and feel, you just might mistake it for deadstock fabric. The denim is slightly slubby and slightly hairy, and the shade is lighter than Freenote's core Kaihara mills denim. This run is limited to just 100 pairs worldwide and we're lucky to be one of the few retailers to carry it!
The Avila is Freenote Cloth's well known slim taper fit that manages to somehow fit many different body types. A comfortable jean with a slim silhouette that still provides room to move.
- 15oz selvedge denim from Japan
- Button fly construction
- Two piece waistband
- Tucked belt loops
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Custom labels from Italy
- Custom leather patch made of Red Wing Heritage leather
What it's made out of
- 15oz selvedge denim from Japan
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Slim tapered fit
- Joe is 5'10" and 145lbs and is wearing a size 29
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Freenote Cloth Jepson - Brown Shadow
The Jepson is Freenote Cloth's mid weight three-season flannel. It's hard to believe they keep on improving something that's already outstanding, but this season's Jepson is their best yet. Everything...
Freenote Cloth Jepson - Black Shadow
Freenote Cloth Ortega - Chambray
The Freenote Cloth Ortega shirt takes your classic chambray and classes it up. This version uses an eye-catching 6oz Japanese blue chambray and is accented with southwestern contrast fabric. All your...
Freenote Cloth Lambert - Grey
The Freenote Cloth Lambert is a workwear staple which has recently been updated. All the details are here, from the reinforced elbow patches, to extended collar, to the sweat pocket to...