3sixteen NT-100x - Narrow Tapered Indigo Selvedge
The 3sixteen NT-100x is straight out of production. The Narrow Tapered fit combines a high rise and a slim top block with a strong taper down to a narrow leg opening. Made from their custom 14.5 oz. denim from Kuroki Mills, these jeans are exceptionally soft for raw denim, making the break-in a breeze.
- 14.5oz custom raw indigo selvedge
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- 8 oz. cotton twill pocket bag fabric
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
What it's made out of3sixteen’s custom denim from Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan
Where it's MadeSan Francisco, California
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Roomier thigh. Slim throughout, narrow leg opening Size up from your normal ST waist size.
- Joe is 5’10” tall, weighs 145 lbs. and wears a sz 30.
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 28 28 10.375 9.675 5.625 34 29 28.5 10.375 10.375 6.125 35.5 30 30 10.625 10.5 6.125 34.675 31 30.25 11.125 11 6.25 35.625 32 32.25 11.25 11.25 6.375 35.25 33 33 11.5 11.375 6.5 35.375 34 33.25 11.625 11.625 6.75 35.25 36 36 12.25 12.5 7.675 35.625
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.