3sixteen CT-100xk - Rinsed Indigo Kibata
The 3sixteen CT-100xk is their ultra-popular Classic Tapered fit, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room in the thigh area while still keeping a modern tapered silhouette at the bottom. This fit has a higher rise which sits further up on the waist. If you’re the type that likes to bike around the city, this fit may just for you.
This version of the CT is in their incredible Kibata fabric. This denim has been woven at low tension to give it a rough, abrasive hand that will yield beautiful fading results over time. While the Kibata is a loomstate, unsanforize fabric, 3sixteen gave the jean a rinse to eliminate shrinkage and bring out the texture and character of the fabric even further.
- 14oz low tension unsanforized indigo selvedge denim that has been rinsed to eliminate shrinking
- Double red line selvedge ID
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
What it's made out of3sixteen’s unsanforized Kibata denim (rinsed - no shrinkage) from Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan
Where it's MadeSan Francisco, California
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening
- Andrew is 5’10” tall, weighs 170 lbs. and wears a sz 32
- The rinsed Kibata denim fits smaller than your standard CT fit
- We recommend taking one or two sizes higher than your normal CT size
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Waist Front Rise Thigh Leg Opening Length 29 29 11 11.5 6.75 32 30 30.5 11 11.5 7 32 31 31.5 11.5 13 8.25 33 32 33.25 12.5 13.25 8.375 33 33 34 12.5 13.5 8.5 33 34 35 12.625 13.75 8.5 33 35 35.5 12.75 13.75 8.625 33 36 37 12.75 14.25 8.75 34 38 37.5 11.75 13.5 8.75 34 40 38.5 12.25 14.375 8.75 34 42 41 12.25 15 8.375 34
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.