3sixteen CS-100xk - Classic Straight - Rinsed Indigo Kibata
The 3sixteen CS-100xk is their Classic Straight fit, which is a more vintage straigt leg fit. This cut sits higher with a roomy top block and a slight taper below the knee for a more open fit.
This version of the CS is in their incredible Kibata fabric. This denim has been woven at low tension to give it a rough, abrasive hand that will yield beautiful fading results over time. While the Kibata is a loomstate, unsanforize fabric, 3sixteen gave the jean a rinse to eliminate shrinkage and bring out the texture and character of the fabric even further.
- 14oz low tension unsanforized indigo selvedge denim that has been rinsed to eliminate shrinking
- Double red line selvedge ID
- Roughout leather patch
What it's made out of
- 3sixteen’s unsanforized Kibata denim (rinsed - no shrinkage) from Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan
Where it's Made
- San Francisco, California
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Momotaro 0306-40 Tight Tapered - 14.7oz Legacy Blue
Momotaro's Legacy Blue denim draws inspiration from 1950s era denim. This fabric comes in at an ideal midweight 14.7oz and wears comfortable from the start. The 0306 Tight Tapered model...
Momotaro 0306-IM Tight Tapered - Indigo x Mint
One of the "cooler" denim we've brought in, the Indigo x Mint denim takes Momotaro's iconic 15.7oz Zimbabwe denim and utilizes a mint blue yarn for the weft. Known for...
UES 400WW - Post World War II Denim
The UES 400WW is a straight cut denim with a classic silhouette. This model is based off WWII era fits, and features a mid-rise and a straight, but not too...
Stevenson Overall Co. Blazer Pants - Khaki Beige
The Blazer is based off vintage pants designs with a modernized fit. Details include smiley single-welted pockets with western stitching, and arrowhead tacks at the corners for hard wear. The cotton...