Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Marshall Black
- 100% U.S. Supima cotton
- Single chest pocket
- Incredibly soft, yet durable
- Made in Portugal
What it's made out of100% U.S. Supima cotton
Where it's MadePortugal
CareWear often. Wash in cold water, hang dry or tumble dry on low.
Fit & Measurement
- This shirt runs true to size. We recommend taking your normal shirt size.
- Andrew is 5'10" and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still...
Indigofera Buck No. 9 - 14 oz. Japanese Denim
$ 192.50 $ 275.00
The Indigofera Buck No. 9 jeans are the unicorn of the raw denim world. When fast fades and slim jeans are all the craze, these guys do the opposite and...
Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Yellow
Indigofera's has released a special 10th anniversary yellow colorway of their ultra-popular Wilson t-shirt. Made of 100% American grown Supima cotton, the Wilson tee is extremely soft, yet beefy and...
Indigofera x Atldax Patch Series #1
You may have seen designer Björn Atldax's work on a few Indigofera blankets. These two collaborate again on a series of very limited patches to adorn your denim, leather, letterman jackets, or...