Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
- Exclusive 12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill fabric
- Buckle back detail
- Button fly
- Hank-dyed fabric (minimal fading)
- Twill pocket bags
What it's made out of12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- The Swearengen is a slim straight pant featuring a moderate rise, a slim top block and a gradual taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 170 lbs, and wears a size 32.
- Sanforized twill
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Vintage White
The Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt may just be the t-shirt you've been waiting for. Up until the end of WWII, t-shirts were considered strictly an undergarment. Then, all of a sudden,...
Indigofera Hank Grandad - Charcoal
$ 84.00 $ 120.00
The Indigofera Hank Grandad always reminds me of the American West, goldminers, saloons and gunslingers. At first glance, this shirt seems like it came straight out of a Deadwood episode....
Indigofera Alamo Shirt - Work Blue
The Indigofera Alamo Shirt comes in a color known as Work Blue. Why? Because this shirt is meant to be worn when you need to get s*&t done. Tough as nails...
Indigofera Norris Shirt - Khaki and Charcoal
The Indigofera Norris shirt is one of the original pieces from Indigofera. They do it every year and with good reason. It's like the perfect blanket. It has just the...