Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
- Exclusive 12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill fabric
- Buckle back detail
- Button fly
- Hank-dyed fabric (minimal fading)
- Twill pocket bags
What it's made out of12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- The Swearengen is a slim straight pant featuring a moderate rise, a slim top block and a gradual taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 170 lbs, and wears a size 32.
- Sanforized twill
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Marshall Black
The Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt may just be the t-shirt you've been waiting for. Up until the end of WWII, t-shirts were considered strictly an undergarment. Then, all of a sudden,...
Indigofera Buck No. 9 - 14 oz. Japanese Denim
$ 192.50 $ 275.00
The Indigofera Buck No. 9 jeans are the unicorn of the raw denim world. When fast fades and slim jeans are all the craze, these guys do the opposite and...
Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Yellow
Indigofera's has released a special 10th anniversary yellow colorway of their ultra-popular Wilson t-shirt. Made of 100% American grown Supima cotton, the Wilson tee is extremely soft, yet beefy and...
Indigofera x Atldax Patch Series #1
You may have seen designer Björn Atldax's work on a few Indigofera blankets. These two collaborate again on a series of very limited patches to adorn your denim, leather, letterman jackets, or...