Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
- Exclusive 12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill fabric
- Buckle back detail
- Button fly
- Hank-dyed fabric (minimal fading)
- Twill pocket bags
What it's made out of12 oz. Japanese hickory stripe 3x1 twill
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- The Swearengen is a slim straight pant featuring a moderate rise, a slim top block and a gradual taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 170 lbs, and wears a size 32.
- Sanforized twill
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Indigofera Norris Shirt - Khaki and Charcoal
The Indigofera Norris shirt is one of the original pieces from Indigofera. They do it every year and with good reason. It's like the perfect blanket. It has just the...
Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt - Blue/Black
The Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt is the perfect shirt if you're a denimhead. The rope-dyed indigo warp and black weft yarns create a beautiful deep ink color that is perfect...
Indigofera Nash - 14 oz. Thunder Black Selvedge Denim
The Nash is Indigofera's answer to the prayers of modern men, especially those who ride motorcycles. It's their slimmest fitting jean and features a slim tapered fit with a higher rise...
Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt - Gunpowder Black
The Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt is the perfect shirt if you're a denim head. The warp yarns have elements of gunpowder in them creating a a sulfur-like deep black color that will...