3sixteen CT-120x - Shadow Selvedge
The 3sixteen CT-120x features 3sixteen’s newest fit, the Classic Tapered, in their well known "Shadow Selvedge" denim. This fit combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. The denim has a beautiful blue warp and black weft, and when broken in, creates an unbelievable fading of contrasting light blue. If you’ve never seen or worn pair, check them out here and here.
- 14.5oz raw indigo selvedge
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
What it’s made out of
- 3sixteen’s custom denim from Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan
Where it's MadeSan Francisco, California
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Size down from your normal SL or ST waist for a slimmer profile.
- Model is 6'1" tall, weighs 180 lbs. and wears a size 32.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
The 3sixteen CT-100x features their newest fit, the Classic Tapered, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room...
3sixteen CT-100xk - Rinsed Indigo Kibata
The 3sixteen CT-100xk is their ultra-popular Classic Tapered fit, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room in...
3sixteen NT-100x - Narrow Tapered Indigo Selvedge
The 3sixteen NT-100x is straight out of production. The Narrow Tapered fit combines a high rise and a slim top block with a strong taper down to a narrow leg opening. Made from their custom 14.5 oz....
The 3sixteen ST-100x is their straight taper fit, but actually fits more like a slim straight jean. It's slimmer through the top block and thighs, then tapers just slightly from the knee down....