White's Boots x Franklin & Poe MP Service Boot (F&P Serial No. 18-002) - Brown Waxed Flesh
The MP (Military Police) boot is modeled after American Infantry boots during WWII. Reimagined to be a high-end street boot, the MP boot is 6” high, made of 6.5-7.5 oz. full grain leather. The construction is hand lasted, hand welted, and hand bottomed. Not only can this boot be re-soled, but also rebuilt over time, differentiating itself from Goodyear Welted boots which can only be re-soled.
F&P Serial No. 18-002: This boot is made of a brown waxed flesh leather. Staying true to our denim roots, we wanted to use a leather that aged beautifully with every wear and scuff and that will look great with age. Waxed fleshed leather is roughout leather that has been waxed. We used the same three speed hooks and brouging as the 18-001 boot, but changed up the sole to a Dainite sole, which are British made, and extremely durable.
These boots are made to order. During the pre-order period, you can customize which sole you prefer (Dainite or Commando Mini-lug). Expect 6-8 weeks for delivery.
We offer free shipping, returns and exchanges within 30-days of delivery date for the White’s Boots. We are here to work with you on what size will fit you the best. Please contact us at email@example.com anytime or 215-821-9402 during normal shop hours with any questions.
- 6-inch-tall all leather upper
- All leather arch, shank and insole with no compromises
- All leather heel counter for unsurpassed comfort and durability
- Hand lasted
- Handsewn welt construction for a unique fit and feel that cannot be achieved by any other method
- Only premium leathers and materials are used
- Boots can be resoled or completely rebuilt for long term value
- All leather components surrounding your foot create a comfort experience like no other
- The all Leather footbed molds to the wearers foot and creates that all leather feel Whites has been known for over 150 years
What it’s made out of
- Horeween Brown Waxed Flesh Leather
Where it’s made
- Spokane, Washington
- Remove the laces. Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt. For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply a leather cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry. Proper conditioning helps preserve the finish and life of your footwear. You can apply these conditioners with your fingers, soft cloth or sponge. Once the boot is dry, apply a thin layer of leather rotector to protect your boots from dirt, water, salt, and mud.
Fit & Measurement
- The MP Boot is built on a modified Barrie dress shoe last. The Barrie Last, of Alden fame, is a wide and forgiving last that’s roomy in the toe box. Most people size down ½ a size from their normal shoe size or measured Brannock size. Please contact us with any sizing questions!
Shipping & Returns
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- There is free shipping and returns and exchanges within 30-days for the White’s Boots. We are here to work with you on what size will fit you the best. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime or 215-821-9402 during normal shop hours with any questions.
White's Boots x Franklin & Poe MP Service Boot (F&P Serial No. 18-001) - Burgundy Chromexcel
The MP (Military Police) boot is modeled after American Infantry boots during WWII. Reimagined to be a high-end street boot, the MP boot is 6” high, made of 6.5-7.5 oz....