White's Boots MP Sherman Toe Cap Dainite Sole - Brown Chromexcel
The MP (Military Police) boot is modeled after American Infantry boots during WWII. Reimagined to be a high-end street boot, the MP boot is 6” high, made of 6.5-7.5 oz. full grain leather. The construction is hand lasted, hand welted, and hand bottomed. Not only can this boot be re-soled, but also rebuilt over time, differentiating itself from Goodyear Welted boots which can only be re-soled.
In stock and ready to ship
- 6-inch-tall all leather upper
- Regular toe cap
- All leather arch, shank and insole with no compromises
- All leather heel counter for unsurpassed comfort and durability
- Dainite Sole
- Single celastic toe box
- Oxy eyelets
- Speed hooks
- Natural edge dye
- Hand lasted
- Handsewn welt construction for a unique fit and feel that cannot be achieved by any other method
- Only premium leathers and materials are used
- Boots can be resoled or completely rebuilt for long term value
- All leather components surrounding your foot create a comfort experience like no other
- The all Leather footbed molds to the wearers foot and creates that all leather feel Whites has been known for over 150 years
What it’s made out of
- Horween Brown Chromexcel Leather
Where it’s made
- Spokane, Washington
- Remove the laces. Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt. For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply a leather cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry. Proper conditioning helps preserve the finish and life of your footwear. You can apply these conditioners with your fingers, soft cloth or sponge.
Fit & Measurement
- The MP Boot is built on a MP last, based on a Barrie last. This is a wide and forgiving last that’s roomy in the ball and shallower in the toe box. Most people size down ½ a size from their normal shoe size. For those who have Red Wing Heritage boots last no. 8 (Iron Ranger, Beckman), we recommend taking the same size as you are in those.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.