Viberg Service Boot 2030 - Parisian Brown Janus Calf Suede
Viberg's iconic 2030 Service Boot is modeled after a Canadian service dress boot last. Slimmed down even further, the 2030 features a lower profile, almond-shaped toe, and one of the cleanest profiles you'll find out there. For FW22, the 2030 is made from a C.F. Stead Janus tannage suede leather, which in Viberg's humble opinion, is the highest quality suede on the market. These are made from a full-grain leather, with a aniline reverse that's quite weather resistant. The Janus Suede 2030 service boots are dressy enough for a wedding, but also durable enough for the bachelor party.
- C.F. Stead Suede Leather
- Leather Toe Puff
- 5 #3 Antique Brass eyelets + 4 hooks
- Antique Midsole
- Stitchdown Construction
- Built on 100% leather Viberg “Chassis”
- Ridgeway brown sole
What it's made out of
- C.F. Stead Leather
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
- Viberg 2030 last
- E width is the standard width
- Closer to UK sizing
- We suggest going with your UK size or one size down from your Brannock measurement
- If you have wide feet, we suggest going a half size down
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please seeShipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Viberg Service Boot 2030 - Marrone Sego Horsebutt
Viberg's iconic 2030 Service Boot is modeled after a Canadian service dress boot last. Slimmed down even further, the 2030 features a lower profile, almond-shaped toe, and one of the...