Viberg Service Boot 2030 - Marrone Sego Horsebutt
$ 656.00 $ 820.00
Viberg's iconic 2030 Service Boot is modeled after a Canadian service dress boot last. Slimmed down even further, the 2030 features a lower profile, almond-shaped toe, and one of the cleanest profiles you'll find out there. For FW22, this 2030 is made from a Marrone Sego Horsebutt, a collaborative tannage developed by Brett Viberg and Maryam tannery. The result is a glossy red-brown leather that's softer and better suited for stitchdown products. The leather features a higher concentration of oils and waxes giving it a distinctive shiny appearance. Overtime, the will wear off revealing the more natural matted finish.
Final Sale - No Returns
- Maryam Horsebutt
- Brogue cap toe
- 5 #2 Antique Brass + 4 Hooks
- Antique Midsole
- 5 Blind eyelets & 4 Antique Hooks
- Antique Midsole
- Stitchdown Construction
- Built on 100% leather Viberg "Chassis"
- Dainite brown sole
What it's made out of
- Maryam Horsebutt
Where it's Made
- Brush off dirt and wipe with a damp cloth to clean
- Apply leather cleaner and/or natural conditioner as needed
Fit & Measurement
- Viberg 2030 last
- E width is the standard width
- Closer to UK sizing
- We suggest going with your UK size or one size down from your Brannock measurement
- If you have wide feet, we suggest going a half size down
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at email@example.com; if you have any questions!
3sixteen HBT Work Pant - French Blue
$ 106.00 $ 265.00
The 3sixteen Herringbone Twill Work Pant in French Blue is inspired by classic French workwear. The 100% cotton twill is light enough for warmer months and sturdy enough for year...
3sixteen Knit T-Shirt - Grey
We feel pretty strongly here at the shop that not all t-shirts are made the same, and the 3sixteen Knit T-shirt really stands out as something different. These tees are...
3sixteen Loop Collar Shirt - Embroidered Black Linen
$ 154.00 $ 220.00
The best way to describe the Loop Collar shirt from 3Sixteen is: business in the front and party in the back! This 100% linen shirt is the perfect transition piece that...
3sixteen Vacation Shirt - Pink/Natural Studio Floral
The 3sixteen Vacation Shirt is one of our most anticipated releases of SS22. The fabric is meticulously hand printed using hand carved wooden blocks before it is cut and sewn....