Tellason Sheffield - 14.75 oz. Indigo Denim
The Tellason Sheffield is a straight tapered fit. It's named after the town where the Clash played their first gig, opening for the Sex Pistols at the Black Swan in Sheffield, England. Fittingly, this the Sheffield takes the Ankara (straight fit) and tapers it from the knee down 2" to get a leg opening similar to the John Graham Mellor (slim-straight fit). For those who need a fuller cut, but but need a little taper at the bottom this is for you.
- Straight tapered fit
- Fabric is proprietary Kaihara Japanese red line raw selvage denim or, where noted, Cone Mills White Oak
- Extra Heavy pocket bags
- Pocket bags lined at bottom for durability
- Leather patch by Tanner Goods
What it's made out of
- 14.75 oz proprietary Japanese red line raw selvedge Kaihara or, where noted, Cone Mills White Oak
Where it's Made
- San Francisco, California, USA
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- True to size.
- Straight taper fit.
- Relaxed rise, full thigh, slight taper at the knee
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Tellason Blubaugh N-1 Deck Jacket - Black
$ 348.60 $ 498.00
For their second collaboration, Tellason and Todd Blubaugh release a N-1 deck jacket that's great for cool temps on the bike and on the streets. Based on Todd's vintage N-1...